Am I Marketable (AIM) AssessmentRemee espiritu
Know where you want to go, but not sure where to get started, or what your next move is?
The Am I Marketable Assessment aims to help both career seekers and professionals who want to get a clear roadmap ahead of them! With these quick sessions, new and seasoned career seekers or aspiring business owners can submit their documents for professional evaluation.
You get to pick my brain and figure out how to master your mindset, optimize your career, job search or business so that you maximize opportunities.
The Purpose of the AIM Assessment
The AIM Assessment is meant to serve as what we can call mini-coaching services for people who may not have the time to commit to a full-blown coaching plan, but still want to come up with a solid direction for their career or business.
With this assessment, you get instant feedback, advice, or a high-level plan in one session!
CRITERIA OF WHAT TO ASK:
- Focus on a specific topic
- Get feedback on certain marketing documents or messages
- Ask for an assessment of your skillset or experiences
- Ask what type of opportunities can be available to you
- Ask for advice on how to transition to a new career or start a business
What You Get Out of the AIM Assessment
- Pick the brain of a former top Google Recruiter & top Career Coach
- Instant yet professional feedback on what you NEED to do next
- Ease up any doubts you may have about your next move
- Clear out your roadblocks
- Find out what can still be improved in your marketing materials
- Discover what’s been holding you back
- Quickly come up with a career strategy and roadmap
- Optimize your career search or career transition
Who is this for?
- Job seekers who want quick advice
- Professionals who want to figure out their next move
- Business owners (ex. coaches/consultants) who want advice on how to start their business
Options to Choose From
The assessment has three sessions individuals can choose from:
- 45 minute-session for $300 CAD – this allows you to ask me anything about your career situation or feedback on your documents such as cover letter, resume and LinkedIn profile
- 90 minute-session for $600 CAD – this allows you to take a deeper dive into your career story, current status, and create a roadmap to make your next big career move
Why You Should Take This Assessment!
Assessments are meant to evaluate and give a chance for improvement!
The world of business and employment is vast and ever-changing. Hence, this is an excellent opportunity to enlighten your path and elevate your interviews, career, or business.
Receive 20% off as a new client!
Meet Diana YK Chan!
Diana YK Chan is a Career Coach and Speaker who empowers ambitious professionals to own their greatness and stand out as top talent. With over a decade of experience in career development, Diana has served 600+ clients around the globe, representing a diverse range of industries and professions. Since launching My Marketability, Diana has helped her clients change careers, get multiple job offers, receive huge salary increases, and join top companies including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Deloitte, PwC, RBC to name a few! Before this, Diana was a Recruiter for Google and an MBA Recruitment Manager for Ivey Business School. She has reviewed 20K+ resumes, done thousands of interviews, and knows what it takes to brand yourself as a sought-after professional, make meaningful connections, and open new doors to exciting opportunities.